My Celtic Treasures
Celtic Symbols, Celtic News and Updates, Festivals, Reviews

Celtic Symbols, Celtic Knotwork, Celtic News, Updates and Reviews about My Celtic Treasures, Celtic Jewelry, Irish and Scottish Festivals, Arts and Craft Shows, Pubs, Celtic Music and anything and everything Celtic. Opinions and comments encouraged. We want to know what you think about it.

Thursday, November 22, 2007

My Celtic Treasures’ Celtic Cross & Chain ”Gift Program” to US Celtic Soldiers…

To show a small bit of our appreciation for their duty and tremendous sacrifice, my kids and I will be Donating a Celtic Cross and Chain to one of our US Celtic Soldiers (any US military person serving overseas), once per week, beginning in November.

We are soliciting names and addresses of people you know that are in uniform and serving overseas and would like to receive our gift. Please help us out. Please include a short little bio about the person and what they do along with their shipping address. Thanks a million… Chris@MyCelticTreasures.com or Chris at 913-558-2275

If You, Yourself, would like to donate a Celtic Cross and Chain to a US military person serving overseas, just go to www.MyCelticTreasures.com/for-the-soldiers and follow the instructions. I will pay for the shipping and handling. Include the name and mailing address of the person along with a short bio. I’ll post the details of your donation on this page. Thanks a million! The soldiers will love it! If you do not have a person in mind, I’ll pick someone from the list of people I am soliciting from this site.

Right now, we need the name, shipping address and short bio of US Celtic Soldiers serving overseas. KNOW ANY?

Drum roll please! … the PROGRAM BEGINS!